Yes, we will automatically renew your Cookidoo ® membership every year, so you don’t need to do a thing.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is Cookidoo ® and what can I do with the recipe portal?
- Do I need to pay to use Cookidoo ®?
- Which subscription options are available on Cookidoo ®?
- How do I get the recipes from Cookidoo ® onto my Thermomix ® TM5?
- Does Cookidoo ® also have recipes for previous models of the Thermomix ® TM5?
- Is there a limit to the number of characters you can input in the memo field?
- How many recipe lists can I create in my Cookidoo ® profile and how many recipes can the recipe lists contain?
- How long can I view past weekly plans for?
- If I use my credit card to buy recipe collections or the Cook-key ® in the Cookidoo ® recipe portal, will I get charged a foreign transaction fee on the payment?
- Will my Cookidoo ® membership be renewed automatically after a year?