If the robot will not switch into hot-spot mode when the two touch buttons are held down at the same time (the Wi-Fi LED light will pulse slowly), a reset is recommended. To do this, simultaneously hold down the green Start button and the right side of the dark bumper opposite it for several seconds, until the robot switches off. NB: The edge of the bumper must be held right down; otherwise the robot will switch off, but will not reset.
Articles in this section
- The Kobold robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- I recently set spot cleaning to 4x4m mode using the Kobold robot app. I have just started spot cleaning again from the device itself, but the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is only cleaning a 2x2m area!
- I want to send the VR300 out to vacuum, but it just beeps and the [light display] flashes.
- The Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum is flashing.
- The Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner does not come on, even though I have Wi-Fi at home!
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- I pressed the green Start button on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. The [light display] flashed, then I pressed the green Start button again. The VR300 still didn't go anywhere!
- The [display] on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner lights up red.
- The [display] on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner flashes red and the device won't clean any more!
- The VR300 keeps reporting that the dust container needs to be emptied, but the container is never actually full. Is there something wrong with a sensor somewhere?