Normally, at the end of the cleaning process, the robot vacuum cleaner will always return to where you started it from; either the base or the point in the home where you first set it off.
Articles in this section
- Why does my VR200 show the error message: "Navigation not possible, please clear path," even though there is no obstacle in the way?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- I recently set spot cleaning to 4x4 m mode using the Kobold Robot app. I have just started spot cleaning again from the device itself, but the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is only cleaning a 2x2 m area! Why is that?
- I want to send the VR300 out to vacuum, but it just beeps and the light display flashes. Why is that?
- Why does the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner not turn on, even though I have Wi-Fi at home?
- Why does my VR300 not go anywhere after I pressed the green Start button and the light display flashed, then I pressed the green Start button again?
- Why does the display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner light up red?