You can find full details of the robot app here.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the Vorwerk robot app, and what features does it have?
- I don't want my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and my Kobold robot app to be communicating with servers. Isn't there another way of connecting the robot vacuum cleaner to the app?
- I have connected my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner to my Kobold robot app. When connecting, it tells me it is establishing a connection to a server. Why is it doing that?
- I have reset the robot and would like to re-integrate it with the app. But it is only showing the status “I am offline,” and will not connect to the Wi-Fi network I have entered under Robot Settings.
- The robot won't go into hot-spot mode. How can I integrate it with the app?
- The robot does not have a USB adapter. How do I install updates?
- I have the VR200 and the accompanying app. Can I continue to use my current app, and can I use my VR200 via the new app?
- Robot - What's new?
- Can I load the wrong firmware onto the VR100?
- How can I update my robot vacuum cleaner?