Your VR300 is connected to your Kobold app using a so-called "cloud server". This is essential for making sure your VR300 can communicate properly with the Kobold robot app.
Articles in this section
- Does the robot have to be at the base station for an update?
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- I don't want my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and my Kobold robot app to be communicating with servers. Isn't there another way of connecting the robot vacuum cleaner to the app?
- I have connected my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner to my Kobold robot app. When connecting, it tells me it is establishing a connection to a server. Why is it doing that?
- Can I control a robot using multiple cell phones?
- Kobold VR300 - What's new?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner always select "different" routes?
- Will the Kobold VR200/VR300 scratch my furniture when it touches it?