No, it won't work.
Articles in this section
- Why should I make the update to the latest version of the Robot App?
- How to perform a VR300 software update via a USB stick?
- How can I prevent the robot vacuum cleaner from dragging cables with it?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- Can I use the remote control from my VR200 robot vacuum cleaner with my VR300?
- I would like a magnetic strip for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. Can I buy one as an accessory?
- I already have a base station because I have a VR200. Can I save money by buying the VR300 without a base station?
- I have a VR200 robot vacuum cleaner too. Can I charge my VR300 using the VR200 base station and vice versa?
- How do I switch off the [Findme] function in the app? When I tap the symbol, the VR300 will not stop beeping.
- The robot does not have a USB adapter. How do I install updates?