Nothing. The robot will only take the no-go lines in the floor plan into account. Otherwise it will intelligently cover all the surfaces it can reach, exactly as it would if started manually from the device itself. This will include rooms which were not previously included in the floor plan, for example because doors were closed. The robot will not be affected by any changes within your home which are not captured in the floor plan (for example, the position of furniture).
Articles in this section
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- Can the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot also be used without speech recognition?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the VR300 take No-Go Lines into account when I start it in Spot cleaning mode?
- Will there be an update to the floor plan function for the VR200?
- What happens if a door on the floor plan is closed?
- How many no-go lines can be incorporated into the floor plan?
- How do I set up the Wi-Fi connection for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- When I press the green Start button on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner, the VR300 sometimes starts the cleaning program immediately, but sometimes the [display] flashes for a moment and I have to press the Start button a second time. Why is that?