This means your VR300 robot vacuum cleaner cannot find the base station. The VR300 uses its laser to feel its way around and to find the base station. The base station reflects the laser, which allows the VR300 to locate the base station. This means that your VR300 needs "line-of-sight" contact to find the base station. Cancel the cleaning program and position the VR300 so that it has direct "line-of-sight" contact with the base station. You can then start the cleaning program; the "Base" light will come on after a few moments.
Articles in this section
- Connect the Kobold VR300 robot to the mobile application
- Path Blocked
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?