The cloud server is an essential part of the technical system and there is no way of getting around it. If you would like to use your VR300 without connecting to the cloud server, you can control the VR300's main features using the buttons on the device.
Articles in this section
- Does the robot have to be at the base station for an update?
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- I don't want my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and my Kobold robot app to be communicating with servers. Isn't there another way of connecting the robot vacuum cleaner to the app?
- I have connected my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner to my Kobold robot app. When connecting, it tells me it is establishing a connection to a server. Why is it doing that?
- Can I control a robot using multiple cell phones?
- Kobold VR300 - What's new?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner always select "different" routes?
- Will the Kobold VR200/VR300 scratch my furniture when it touches it?