If your VR300 is under 80% charged when you start the vacuum program, the lights on the [display] will flash to tell you that the battery is not fully charged. This means it is possible that your VR300 might not be able to finish the vacuum program without returning to the base station to recharge. If the VR300's display lights show it is not fully charged, you can either send the VR300 to the base station until it is fully charged, or start the cleaning program by pressing the green Start button again.
Articles in this section
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- Can the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot also be used without speech recognition?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the VR300 take No-Go Lines into account when I start it in Spot cleaning mode?
- Will there be an update to the floor plan function for the VR200?
- What happens if a door on the floor plan is closed?
- How many no-go lines can be incorporated into the floor plan?
- How do I set up the Wi-Fi connection for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- When I press the green Start button on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner, the VR300 sometimes starts the cleaning program immediately, but sometimes the [display] flashes for a moment and I have to press the Start button a second time. Why is that?