If your VR300's battery is less than 25% charged, it cannot start a new cleaning program. You can tell whether your VR300 is less than 25% charged because only the top two rows of the [light display] will light up. Charge the VR300 at the charging station. You will then be able to restart it. Tip: If you connect your VR300 to the Kobold robot app, you can view the charge state of your VR300 in detail at any time.
Articles in this section
- Connect the Kobold VR300 robot to the mobile application
- Path Blocked
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?