4x4m spot cleaning can only be activated using the Kobold robot app. Pressing the Spot button on the device itself always starts 2x2m spot cleaning.
Articles in this section
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- What happens if I do not make an update on time?
- How can I check my app version?
- Why does my VR200 show the error message: "Navigation not possible, please clear path," even though there is no obstacle in the way?
- When I send the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner back to the base station, it wobbles when docking. Is it supposed to do that?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- What is the range of the VR200 remote control and which batteries are used?