If there is no obvious reason for this (such as pets walking around or furniture having been moved), this is due to a navigation problem. This occurs when the robot's wheels on one or both sides turn without covering any ground, for example if they have got stuck on a high-pile carpet or in front of an object (for example, a clothes horse/rocking chair) and the wheels are still turning. This is similar to when a step counter designed to show a route counts steps without going anywhere – it leads to problems with navigation. The same problem arises if the robot is moved by more than 30cm during a cleaning program.
Articles in this section
- The Kobold robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- I recently set spot cleaning to 4x4m mode using the Kobold robot app. I have just started spot cleaning again from the device itself, but the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is only cleaning a 2x2m area!
- I want to send the VR300 out to vacuum, but it just beeps and the [light display] flashes.
- The Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum is flashing.
- The Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner does not come on, even though I have Wi-Fi at home!
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- I pressed the green Start button on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. The [light display] flashed, then I pressed the green Start button again. The VR300 still didn't go anywhere!
- The [display] on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner lights up red.
- The [display] on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner flashes red and the device won't clean any more!
- The VR300 keeps reporting that the dust container needs to be emptied, but the container is never actually full. Is there something wrong with a sensor somewhere?