During exploration/discovery, the VR300 creates the floor plan into which you can later incorporate No-Go Lines. You should avoid interrupting scouting, otherwise the robot cannot create a floor plan.
Articles in this section
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- I don't want my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and my Kobold robot app to be communicating with servers. Isn't there another way of connecting the robot vacuum cleaner to the app?
- I have connected my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner to my Kobold robot app. When connecting, it tells me it is establishing a connection to a server. Why is it doing that?
- Can I control a robot using multiple cell phones?
- Kobold VR300 - What's new?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner always select "different" routes?
- Will the Kobold VR200/VR300 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?