The VR300 still allows all the main features to be used even without the Kobold Robot app. These features can all be accessed directly on the device. The new VR300 represents another step into the digital future for Vorwerk and you can take advantage of this for easier and more efficient use of the device.
Articles in this section
- Why should I make the update to the latest version of the Robot App?
- How to perform a VR300 software update via a USB stick?
- How can I prevent the robot vacuum cleaner from dragging cables with it?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- Can I use the remote control from my VR200 robot vacuum cleaner with my VR300?
- I would like a magnetic strip for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. Can I buy one as an accessory?
- I already have a base station because I have a VR200. Can I save money by buying the VR300 without a base station?
- I have a VR200 robot vacuum cleaner too. Can I charge my VR300 using the VR200 base station and vice versa?
- How do I switch off the [Findme] function in the app? When I tap the symbol, the VR300 will not stop beeping.
- The robot does not have a USB adapter. How do I install updates?