No, the VR300 only considers the No-Go Lines if it is started from the base and via the app.
Articles in this section
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- Can the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot also be used without speech recognition?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the VR300 take No-Go Lines into account when I start it in Spot cleaning mode?
- Will there be an update to the floor plan function for the VR200?
- What happens if a door on the floor plan is closed?
- How many no-go lines can be incorporated into the floor plan?
- How do I set up the Wi-Fi connection for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- When I press the green Start button on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner, the VR300 sometimes starts the cleaning program immediately, but sometimes the [display] flashes for a moment and I have to press the Start button a second time. Why is that?