After you have selected a recipe on the TM6, simply scroll down and you will see all the information you need about ingredients and steps of the recipe.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do if I sell or give away my TM5 or buy a second-hand TM5?
- What accessories from the TM5 and TM6 are compatible?
- What do I need to know about the measuring cup for my TM6? What is the benefit of the cup insertion?
- What should I avoid while using the Blade Cover for Sous-vide or slow cooking with my Thermomix TM6 and TM5?
- Can I use the TM6 to make popcorn or for deep-frying?
- Connecting/disconnecting the TM6 to and from the Internet
- Is there a way to prevent the TM6 from shutting down automatically when I haven’t used it for a while?
- How can I view on my TM6 the complete recipe information (e.g. steps, ingredients) before starting to cook?
- How do I scale down ingredients (e.g. four-person recipe to one-person dish)?
- TM6 - Unboxing and getting started