The robot is connected to the Robot App via Wi-Fi. WIFI usage is enabled by default, but it can be switched off by you. The robot needs to store your WIFI configuration to enable the connection. To use the app, at least one configuration (SSID + passphrase) needs to be stored. None of this information is accessed by Vorwerk.
Articles in this section
- Does the robot have to be at the base station for an update?
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- I don't want my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and my Kobold robot app to be communicating with servers. Isn't there another way of connecting the robot vacuum cleaner to the app?
- I have connected my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner to my Kobold robot app. When connecting, it tells me it is establishing a connection to a server. Why is it doing that?
- Can I control a robot using multiple cell phones?
- Kobold VR300 - What's new?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner always select "different" routes?
- Will the Kobold VR200/VR300 scratch my furniture when it touches it?