Please prove that the robot may access the cleaning zone as he starts from the charging base. Make sure that no objects are disrupting the path of the robot (closed doors, new furniture, and others).
Articles in this section
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- What happens if I do not make an update on time?
- How can I check my app version?
- Why does my VR200 show the error message: "Navigation not possible, please clear path," even though there is no obstacle in the way?
- When I send the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner back to the base station, it wobbles when docking. Is it supposed to do that?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?