Your robot vacuum cleaner is having difficulty traveling across the floor. There are problems with the robot vacuum cleaner’s magnet sensor. This can occur if the robot vacuum cleaner is started while over the magnetic strip or another magnetic object.
- Delete the error and resume cleaning.
- If the error occurs again, first switch the robot off,
- place it by the base station,
- switch it back on again and
- restart the cleaning process.
If the error still persists, please contact customer service.