If the battery-powered vacuum cleaner is to be stored unused for an extended period of time, remove the battery pack from the device. Unused battery packs must be fully charged at least once a year.
Articles in this section
- Recommended wear check: VB100 motor protection filter
- What does the LED display of the VB100 show me - on the device, on the handle and when charging?
- How can I tell if I need to change the filter bag of my VB100?
- What is the parking position used for and how do I restart the VB100 from the parking position?
- How can I vacuum carpet fringes and edges with the VB100 and EBB100?
- What do I have to consider when transporting my Kobold VB100?
- What should I bear in mind when storing my Kobold VB100?
- When should I use the "max" mode with the Kobold VB100?
- Why does the VB100 have a motor protection filter and does it have to be cleaned or replaced?
- Can liquids or damp dirt also be sucked up with the VB100?