You need to change the filter bag when the yellow LED indicator on the battery-powered vacuum cleaner is lit or when the suction power decreases.
Articles in this section
- Recommended wear check: VB100 motor protection filter
- What does the LED display of the VB100 show me - on the device, on the handle and when charging?
- How can I tell if I need to change the filter bag of my VB100?
- What is the parking position used for and how do I restart the VB100 from the parking position?
- How can I vacuum carpet fringes and edges with the VB100 and EBB100?
- What do I have to consider when transporting my Kobold VB100?
- What should I bear in mind when storing my Kobold VB100?
- When should I use the "max" mode with the Kobold VB100?
- Why does the VB100 have a motor protection filter and does it have to be cleaned or replaced?
- Can liquids or damp dirt also be sucked up with the VB100?