Yes, of course you can also use the Thermomix ® TM5 to cook your own recipes – without using the recipe chip or Cook-key ®. Simply adapt the cooking method accordingly and then prepare the recipes using the manual mode.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do if I sell or give away my TM5 or buy a second-hand TM5?
- What accessories from the TM5 and TM6 are compatible?
- What do I need to know about the measuring cup for my TM6? What is the benefit of the cup insertion?
- Can I use the TM6 to make popcorn or for deep-frying?
- Connecting/disconnecting the TM6 to and from the Internet
- Is there a way to prevent the device from shutting down automatically when I haven’t used it for a while?
- How can I view the complete recipe information (e.g. steps, ingredients) before starting to cook?
- How do I scale down ingredients (e.g. four-person recipe to one-person dish)?
- Where can I find the different modes on my TM6?
- Unboxing and getting started