Yes, you can attach the Cook-key ® to any Thermomix ® TM5 to use it. However, please note that the Cook-key ® can only be registered with one user profile in the Cookidoo® recipe portal. Synchronization will take place using this user profile.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is the Cook-key ® and how does it work?
- How can I use the Cook-key ® to manage my recipes and collections?
- Which accessories are available for the Thermomix ® TM5 and how can I use them?
- Where can I get a Cook-key ® and how can I pay for it?
- Is there a toy version of the Thermomix ® TM5 for children?
- What are the dimensions of the Thermomix ® TM5 travel bag?
- How long can I still receive accessories for my Thermomix ® TM31?
- Does the Cook-key ® have an index, or how do I search for recipes?
- Can I use my Cook-key ® on more than one Thermomix ® TM5?
- Is it true that when I buy a Cook-key ® I get all the recipes free of charge for six months? What happens after that?