Normally, at the end of the cleaning process, the robot vacuum cleaner will always return to where you started it from; either the base or the point in the home where you first set it off.
Articles in this section
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- My VR100 will not charge. What can I do?
- Why does my VR200 show the error message: "Navigation not possible, please clear path," even though there is no obstacle in the way?
- My VR100 drives under furniture that is not suitable for its height. What can I do about that?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- What can I do if my VR100 robot does not return to the base station after cleaning?