Our research and development team are working constantly on new technologies and product modifications. We decide on a case-by-case basis which newly developed technologies suit the Vorwerk products. In doing so, we take into account the customer’s needs first and foremost, as well as technical feasibility. Technology, use and quality must always meet Vorwerk’s standards. Only then does a product come onto the market. In general, however, we do not want to rule out any technology to develop our products further and are always open to expanding our product range.
Articles in this section
- How, when and why robot is connecting?
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How large is the volume of the VR dust container?
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- How long does the robot vacuum cleaner need to charge fully and how long is its battery life?
- Can the wheels of the VR100 be replaced?
- When I send the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner back to the base station, it wobbles when docking. Is it supposed to do that?
- I would like a remote control for the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. Can I buy one as an accessory?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- What is the range of the VR200 remote control and which batteries are used?