The Kobold VR200 offers impressively strong suction power on hard and carpeted floors. There is no need to distinguish between different kinds of flooring to achieve thorough cleaning – regardless of which flooring it is used on.
Articles in this section
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the Kobold VR200/ VR300 vacuum cleaner robot drive automatically to the base station for charging when the battery is empty or do I have to tell the Alexa?
- VR300 Robot firmware update- What's new?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner always select "different" routes?
- Will the Kobold VR200/VR300 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner not clean one room after another?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner memorize my home for the next clean?