The Kobold VR200 robot vacuum cleaner covers every room, “lane by lane”. The robot vacuum cleaner uses this method to clean every home particularly efficiently. A laser scanner scans its surroundings 1,800 times per second. Based on the information it collects, the robot vacuum cleaner creates a map and stores obstacles. The robot can then find its way around several spaces without a hitch thanks to this “virtual map”.
Articles in this section
- I am allergic to household dust – is the VR200 right for me? How can I empty it?
- How long does the robot vacuum cleaner need to charge fully and how long is its battery life?
- How does the Kobold VR200 find its way around the home and clean every corner?
- Will the Kobold VR200 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?
- Why can't the Kobold VR200 mop?
- Can the Kobold VR200 replace my “normal” vacuum cleaner?
- Can the VR200 be updated?
- Which features and functions does the Kobold VR200 have and what sets it apart from the competition?