Yes, software updates can be made on the Kobold VR200.
Articles in this section
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How large is the volume of the VR dust container?
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- How long does the robot vacuum cleaner need to charge fully and how long is its battery life?
- Can the wheels of the VR100 be replaced?
- When I send the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner back to the base station, it wobbles when docking. Is it supposed to do that?
- I would like a remote control for the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. Can I buy one as an accessory?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- What is the range of the VR200 remote control and which batteries are used?
- How can I clean my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot and its sensors?