The high-quality lasting filter system holds vacuumed dirt particularly well and is easy to clean. The collection tank also has an opening for vacuuming out the dirt. This means you are no longer in contact with dust. Of course, the dust container may also be removed from the appliance and emptied into the rubbish. A pre-filter (similar to a lint filter) ensures that larger quantities of dust are caught.
Articles in this section
- Recommended wear check: VR200_VR300 side brush
- How can I prevent the robot vacuum cleaner from dragging cables with it?
- How do I set up the Wi-Fi connection for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- How can I tell the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner which rooms it should and should not vacuum?
- How can I clean my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot and its sensors?
- Can I manually stop the vacuum robot at home if another family member has started it from another location? Or can I stop it via my app if someone else has started it?
- How do I turn on the device's Eco mode?
- Does the Kobold VR200/ VR300 vacuum cleaner robot drive automatically to the base station for charging when the battery is empty or do I have to tell the Alexa?
- How can I have my old devices disposed of by Vorwerk?
- I am allergic to household dust – is the VR200 right for me? How can I empty it?