The high-quality lasting filter system holds vacuumed dirt particularly well and is easy to clean. The collection tank also has an opening for vacuuming out the dirt. This means you are no longer in contact with dust. Of course, the dust container may also be removed from the appliance and emptied into the rubbish. A pre-filter (similar to a lint filter) ensures that larger quantities of dust are caught.
Articles in this section
- I am allergic to household dust – is the VR200 right for me? How can I empty it?
- How long does the robot vacuum cleaner need to charge fully and how long is its battery life?
- How does the Kobold VR200 find its way around the home and clean every corner?
- Will the Kobold VR200 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?
- Why can't the Kobold VR200 mop?
- Can the Kobold VR200 replace my “normal” vacuum cleaner?
- Can the VR200 be updated?
- Which features and functions does the Kobold VR200 have and what sets it apart from the competition?