The high-quality lasting filter system holds vacuumed dirt particularly well and is easy to clean. The collection tank also has an opening for vacuuming out the dirt. This means you are no longer in contact with dust. Of course, the dust container may also be removed from the appliance and emptied into the rubbish. A pre-filter (similar to a lint filter) ensures that larger quantities of dust are caught.
Articles in this section
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How large is the volume of the VR dust container?
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- How long does the robot vacuum cleaner need to charge fully and how long is its battery life?
- Can the wheels of the VR100 be replaced?
- When I send the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner back to the base station, it wobbles when docking. Is it supposed to do that?
- I would like a remote control for the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. Can I buy one as an accessory?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- What is the range of the VR200 remote control and which batteries are used?
- How can I clean my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot and its sensors?