Yes, although as ever, you should pre-treat particularly tough dirt.
Articles in this section
- Recommended wear check: VG100 blade
- Guided Cleaning: windows with telescopic stick VG100
- How to use the Kobold VG100 window cleaner?
- I am looking for the instructions for my VG100 window cleaner
- How long does the VG100 take to charge, how long will it work for once the battery is fully charged and what area can it clean with a freshly filled water tank?
- Can the VG100 clean windows even without using cleaning concentrate?
- Can I also use other cleaning agents in the appliance or can I only use the VG100 in combination with GC100?
- Does the VG100 also clean tougher dirt, such as bird droppings?
- Can I clean the VG100 water tank in the dishwasher?
- Do I have to replace the MF100 microfiber cloth after every window and can it be left on the VG100 after use?