If you obtained a Vorwerk voucher or coupon in Vorwerk’s physical stores, you will find the general terms and conditions on the voucher card holder.
The T&Cs for our online stores are detailed below:
- Vorwerk offers vouchers for sale to for self-printing (online) or as voucher cards (credit card design) which can be redeemed across [PLACEHOLDER - INSERT COUNTRY] for all Thermomix and Kobold products. These vouchers cannot be used for products for other Vorwerk companies.
- The voucher is usually activated on purchase against invoice following receipt of payment.
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 3 years within the statutory limitation period from the date of activation.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase more vouchers.
- For purchases in Vorwerk stores and Vorwerk online stores and/or on receipt of orders by commercial agents, several vouchers can be used for payment up to a maximum amount of EUR 1,500.
- The value of the goods ordered is deducted automatically from the voucher credit (at the time of redemption). Any remaining balance may be paid with another authorized payment method.
- Remaining voucher credit will not be paid in cash.
- The voucher credit can be retrieved in the store, in person or on [PLACEHOLDER- URL].
- Vouchers cannot be topped back up.
- If goods purchased using vouchers are returned, the purchase price is refunded using the same payment means. The amount paid using vouchers is loaded onto another voucher card and given to the customer and/or delivered by mail.
- Vorwerk accepts no liability for loss, theft, damage, destruction or obliteration of voucher cards.