You can activate the dispensing system using the VF200 foot switch. If the switch is up, the dispensing system is deactivated. If the switch is down, the dispensing system is activated.
Articles in this section
- What is to know about the new Koboclean Wood Floor Soap?
- Does the GC100 cleaning concentrate fragrance have a name and what is its impact on the environment?
- What is the Kobosan best-before date all about?
- Where can I find data sheets on the ingredients of the cleaning agent?
- I am looking for consumer information and ingredients lists for Kobold products.
- How do I use the Kobosan active dispensing system with the VF200 carpet freshener?
- I am looking for the instructions for Vorwerk cleaning materials
- Are all traces of Kobosan removed after vacuuming, or is any residue left behind?
- Is there anything I should bear in mind when storing Koboclean in the dispenser?
- My carpet becomes sticky when I use Kobosan