If the robot will not switch into hot-spot mode when the two touch buttons are held down at the same time (the Wi-Fi LED light will pulse slowly), a reset is recommended. To do this, simultaneously hold down the green Start button and the right side of the dark bumper opposite it for several seconds, until the robot switches off. NB: The edge of the bumper must be held right down; otherwise the robot will switch off, but will not reset.
Articles in this section
- Path Blocked
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- Why does the error message "Software does not fit the model" appear when updating my robot?