You can't switch on spot cleaning while cleaning is in progress. During cleaning, the "Spot" button becomes the "Base" button; pressing it causes the VR300 to return to the base station. Before you can activate spot cleaning mode, you have to cancel the current cleaning program. Afterwards, press "Spot" followed by the green Start button to switch on spot cleaning mode.
Articles in this section
- Path Blocked
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- Why does the error message "Software does not fit the model" appear when updating my robot?