If your VR300's battery is less than 25% charged, it cannot start a new cleaning program. You can tell whether your VR300 is less than 25% charged because only the top two rows of the [light display] will light up. Charge the VR300 at the charging station. You will then be able to restart it. Tip: If you connect your VR300 to the Kobold robot app, you can view the charge state of your VR300 in detail at any time.
Articles in this section
- My VR100 will not charge. What can I do?
- Why does my VR200 show the error message: "Navigation not possible, please clear path," even though there is no obstacle in the way?
- My VR100 drives under furniture that is not suitable for its height. What can I do about that?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- What can I do if my VR100 robot does not return to the base station after cleaning?
- What can I do if my VR100 robot suddenly interrupts the cleaning process?
- Why is the brush of my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot blocked?