The Kobold VR200 vacuum cleaner robot sounds a signal and communicates a message on the robot's display to remind the operator that the dust container has to be emptied after a certain period of use. The user receives the same reminders via the app.
Articles in this section
- New update of Kobold Robot App
- Where can I get the Vorwerk robot app, and what features does it have?
- In MyKobold App I get the message "Please clean brush", which I cannot deactivate.
- Does Vorwerk have access to information about floor plan and cleaning maps?
- How does Vorwerk ensure the safety of the connection between robot and the Robot App?
- Are you collecting more data with the new version of the App?
- Why should I make the update to the latest version of the Robot App?
- I am using the robot App on several devices? Should I update all of them?
- Why did you launch a new version of the Robot App?
- If I don’t update in 30 days, but afterwards, can I still use the Kobold Robot app?