During exploration/discovery, the VR300 creates the floor plan into which you can later incorporate No-Go Lines. You should avoid interrupting scouting, otherwise the robot cannot create a floor plan.
Articles in this section
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the Kobold VR200/ VR300 vacuum cleaner robot drive automatically to the base station for charging when the battery is empty or do I have to tell the Alexa?
- VR300 Robot firmware update- What's new?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner always select "different" routes?
- Will the Kobold VR200/VR300 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner not clean one room after another?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner memorize my home for the next clean?