During exploration/discovery, the VR300 creates the floor plan into which you can later incorporate No-Go Lines. You should avoid interrupting scouting, otherwise the robot cannot create a floor plan.
Articles in this section
- Recommended wear check: VR200 round brush
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- Can the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot also be used without speech recognition?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the VR300 take No-Go Lines into account when I start it in Spot cleaning mode?
- Why does the bumper of my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot get blocked?
- What is the timer function of my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot suitable for and how do I set it?
- What is the Spot cleaning mode of the VR100 vacuum cleaner robot?
- How can I empty the dust compartment of my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot?