The VR300 still allows all the main features to be used even without the Kobold Robot app. These features can all be accessed directly on the device. The new VR300 represents another step into the digital future for Vorwerk and you can take advantage of this for easier and more efficient use of the device.
Articles in this section
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How large is the volume of the VR dust container?
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- How long does the robot vacuum cleaner need to charge fully and how long is its battery life?
- Can the wheels of the VR100 be replaced?
- When I send the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner back to the base station, it wobbles when docking. Is it supposed to do that?
- I would like a remote control for the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner. Can I buy one as an accessory?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- What is the range of the VR200 remote control and which batteries are used?
- How can I clean my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot and its sensors?