Yes, the app can be installed on several devices – for example, on smartphones and on tablets – allowing you to control the vacuum cleaner robot on the device of your choosing.
Articles in this section
- Maintenance Item Check/Replacement VR200/VR300
- How can I prevent the robot vacuum cleaner from dragging cables with it?
- How do I set up the Wi-Fi connection for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- How can I tell the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner which rooms it should and should not vacuum?
- How can I clean my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot and its sensors?
- Can I manually stop the vacuum robot at home if another family member has started it from another location? Or can I stop it via my app if someone else has started it?
- How do I turn on the device's Eco mode?
- Does the Kobold VR200/ VR300 vacuum cleaner robot drive automatically to the base station for charging when the battery is empty or do I have to tell the Alexa?
- How can I have my old devices disposed of by Vorwerk?
- I am allergic to household dust – is the VR200 right for me? How can I empty it?