The Kobold robot can still be operated without speech recognition. The operation is performed via the Kobold Robot app or the user interface on the Kobold robot as well as on the VR200 via remote control.
Articles in this section
- Best Practice Maintenance/ Keeping Your Kobold Robot Clean to Avoid Blockages
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- Can the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot also be used without speech recognition?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the VR300 take No-Go Lines into account when I start it in Spot cleaning mode?
- Why does the bumper of my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot get blocked?
- What is the timer function of my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot suitable for and how do I set it?
- What is the Spot cleaning mode of the VR100 vacuum cleaner robot?
- How can I empty the dust compartment of my VR100 vacuum cleaner robot?
- Will there be an update to the floor plan function for the VR200?