Please be advised that selling your second-hand device is a private initiative and that Vorwerk is not responsible for the transaction and its details.
This article is meant ONLY to give advice in order to make the process easier for both parties.
If you sell or give away your TM5:
1. Give the buyer a copy of your TM invoice.
2. Reset the Cook-Key® in the settings on your TM5.
3. Log into your account and deactivate the devices you are giving away or selling. Once deactivated, the new owner will then be able to access all of the TM5’s features. Log into your Cookidoo® account and click on ‘My Appliances’. You will see a list of your registered Thermomix® and Cook-Keys®. Deactivate your Cook-Key® and your TM5 by clicking on the deactivate button. Your devices will be deleted from your account.
4. Perform a factory reset in settings on your TM5.
5. If you give away or sell your Recipe Chips, they will remain activated on your Cookidoo® account.
If you buy a second-hand TM5:
1. Ask the seller for a copy of the TM invoice.
2. Go to the Cookidoo® website, register or log in and connect your new TM5 to your Cookidoo® account.
3. If you do not have a Cookidoo® account, please create one. After you have registered, a 30-day free trial will automatically be added to your account, so you can take full advantage of Cookidoo’s® great features!
4. You can activate your new Cook-Key® on your Cookidoo® account. Unfortunately, as it is not a new Cook-Key®, you will not benefit from the six-month free trial because it has already been used.
5. The Recipe Chips that you have bought cannot be activated on Cookidoo®. However, you can use them by connecting them to the side your newly purchased TM5. Use the touch screen to explore your recipes.