The robot is connected to the Robot App via Wi-Fi. WIFI usage is enabled by default, but it can be switched off by you. The robot needs to store your WIFI configuration to enable the connection. To use the app, at least one configuration (SSID + passphrase) needs to be stored. None of this information is accessed by Vorwerk.
Articles in this section
- Does the robot have to be at the base station for an update?
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the Kobold VR200/ VR300 vacuum cleaner robot drive automatically to the base station for charging when the battery is empty or do I have to tell the Alexa?
- VR300 Robot firmware update- What's new?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner always select "different" routes?
- Will the Kobold VR200/VR300 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?
- Why does the robot vacuum cleaner not clean one room after another?