Please prove that the robot may access the cleaning zone as he starts from the charging base. Make sure that no objects are disrupting the path of the robot (closed doors, new furniture, and others).
Articles in this section
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
- Why does the error message "Software does not fit the model" appear when updating my robot?
- The robot won't go into hot-spot mode. How can I integrate it with the app?
Article is closed for comments.