Please prove that the robot may access the cleaning zone as he starts from the charging base. Make sure that no objects are disrupting the path of the robot (closed doors, new furniture, and others).
Articles in this section
- Current connection error for Kobold VR300 and VR200 from 16.10.2020
- Solution to the recurring connection issue of your Kobold VR300
- Path Blocked
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?