Path Blocked. The robot can not clean the zone since its path is blocked. Please check if any doors were closed or remove any objects or No-Go Lines that are in the way and try again.
Articles in this section
- Current connection error for Kobold VR300 and VR200 from 16.10.2020
- Solution to the recurring connection issue of your Kobold VR300
- Path Blocked
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?
- Why is the Wi-Fi light on my VR300 robot vacuum flashing?
- I've unpacked the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and now it won't switch on. Is it broken?