Hard, sharp-edged dirt particles or other mechanical impacts may damage the blade during cleaning. This leads to streaking and smearing. If this happens, you can turn the green blade over and continue using the other side as long as this is not damaged.
Otherwise, you will have to replace the blade.
- Pull the damaged green blade sideways out of its mounting slot (3).
- Clean the blade and visually check it for any damage.
- Both sides of the blade can be used. If one side is damaged, turn the blade over (4).
- Insert the blade back into the slot so that the undamaged side is showing and can be used to continue cleaning (5).
- If the blade has significant mechanical damage on both sides, it will have to be replaced with a new one.
Contact Customer Service to get the required replacement.