HOW TO DISASSEMBLE THE MIXING BOWL
To thoroughly clean the mixing knife and mixing bowl, first remove the mixing knife.
1. Hold the mixing bowl with the opening points facing upwards.
2. Turn the mixing bowl base 30 degrees counter-clockwise and pull the mixing bowl base off with a downward motion. The mixing knife remains in the mixing bowl.
3. Carefully hold the upper part of the mixing knife and remove it together with its sealing ring.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE MIXING BOWL
1. Ensure that the sealing ring of the mixing knife is correctly positioned under the knife bearing.
2. Hold the mixing bowl so that the opening points are facing upwards.
3. Carefully hold the upper part of the mixing knife and insert it, together with the sealing ring, into the hole in the bottom of the mixing bowl until the sealing ring is touching the base of the bowl.
4. Attach the mixing bowl base to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
5. Turn the mixing bowl base 30 degrees towards the handle to lock the mixing knife firmly in place.
6. Check that the mixing bowl base is firmly seated. The mixing bowl will only go into the base unit if it has been correctly assembled.
|Disassembling Mixing bowl
|Assembling Mixing bowl