Basic knowledge appliances
- Does the robot have to be at the base station for an update?
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- I don't want my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner and my Kobold robot app to be communicating with servers. Isn't there another way of connecting the robot vacuum cleaner to the app?
Operation Instructions Kobold
Tips & Tricks
- Why should I make the update to the latest version of the Robot App?
- How to perform a VR300 software update via a USB stick?
- How can I prevent the robot vacuum cleaner from dragging cables with it?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- Can I use the remote control from my VR200 robot vacuum cleaner with my VR300?
Troubleshooting & Bug fixing Kobold
- Connect the Kobold VR300 robot to the mobile application
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?