Please make sure the VK200 power cable is properly engaged and that the VK200 is correctly connected to a working plug socket.
Articles in this section
- When I try to switch on my Kobold VK200, it does not start and the LED display flashes red
- The Kobosan is not working properly. The electric brush EB360/370 vacuums up the Kobosan and does not work it into the carpet.
- The soft function of my electric brush EB360/370 always switches off when I switch off the vacuum cleaner
- My Tiger VT260 just switched off during operation
- My Kobold VK200 switches to a different setting automatically and becomes louder
- The filter cover on my Kobold VK200 has come loose. How can I fix it down again?
- I have put a new filter bag in my Kobold VK200, but the fill level display (LED display) is not showing a solid green light
- I am trying to switch on the Kobold VK200, but nothing is happening
- The filter cover on my Kobold VK200 is broken
- I have mounted the handle to my Kobold VK200, but the LED display is now showing red