- Remove the Kobold PB420 Upholstery Boy from the electric suction hose.
- Grip the suction shoe using the grooves (1) next to the suction opening.
- Remove the suction shoe by pulling downwards.
- Brush or wipe the device with a dry cloth.
From time to time, check the suction shoe to see if any threads or hairs are wound around the round brushes.
- If so, remove the suction shoe.
- Cut the threads or hairs with clean scissors.
- When replacing the suction shoe, first insert the lugs on the shoe into the openings provided.
- Hold the suction shoe by the grooves (1) and push it firmly onto the device. Make sure that you hear the suction shoe snapping properly into place.